January 31, 2021
The safety of our employees, clients, vendors and other stakeholders is of paramount importance to Aristotle. As such, the Aristotle First Response Team has been meeting regularly to evaluate and monitor the COVID-19 situation following the CDC’s recommendations as well as local agencies and authorities. The First Response Team’s goal is to protect our employees and ensure we provide uninterrupted portfolio management and servicing of our clients.
In addition to our long-established, comprehensive Business Continuity Plan (BCP), Aristotle created a preparedness plan specific to the COVID-19 situation.
The most recent update to our plans is as follows:
• All Aristotle offices (Los Angeles, Newport Beach, Boston and New York City) are open for voluntary occupancy. Where applicable, capacity limits are enforced, offices have been equipped with additional protective measures and all returning employees are required to wear masks and go through COVID-19 protocols.
The following plans remain in place:
• Augmented business travel policy.
• Updated office visitor policy.
• Employee cross-training, backup coverage reviews and expanded remote access.
• Expanded employee health protection education and active management communication.
• Employee paid leave accommodations.
• Enhanced office cleaning and sanitation.
We are confident in our ability to continue fulfilling our obligations to our clients. Aristotle will continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation as well as our preparedness plan and make adjustments, as needed.